playing music in car

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know where you're coming from Ian. My latest chariot has all sorts of music playing options and all I want is a radio and a CD. It has 2 USB's, 2 SD slots, a Jukebox (20gb hard drive) and a AUX input and it will connect to Bluetooth ohh, and it also has a DVD player which will play CD's. 

Seriously, and I mean this........WTF is the point!?!?! 

my car and every item in life  made after 1975  has too much technology  ,  they add on tech as a selling point ,  be honest how much do we actually use regularly  or need ?  washing machine 40 programs  wife uses 2 ,   I rest my case .   !   look at choke tubes   I'm off . :D

Mine has a cassette player and a constant soundtrack of dog whining. Must get a new vehicle.

Bit before my time but we got hold of a hilman imp scrapper to thrash up and down a farm track when we were kids and it had a 8 track in it.
Crickey that won't of left a lot of leg room.My mate had one as his first car and he was 6'2" but we went miles in the thing,horrible yellow colour iirc

I still use this, its crap on a bumpy road though.....

hqdefault.jpg

would like to upgrade to something more modern

TVcadillac3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my car and every item in life  made after 1975  has too much technology  ,  they add on tech as a selling point ,  be honest how much do we actually use regularly  or need ?  washing machine 40 programs  wife uses 2 ,   I rest my case .   !   look at choke tubes   I'm off . :D
exactly, I had a kuga 4x4 you could turn heating up and down and change radio station by speach, wtf is the point it was quicker to do it by hand.

exactly, I had a kuga 4x4 you could turn heating up and down and change radio station by speach, wtf is the point it was quicker to do it by hand.
I recently had a play with the Command on our new car.......................H ea th row A ir po rt loud and clear as you like, did you mean xxxxxx, NO, wait for new instructions....H ea th row A ir po rt, did you mean Glasgow airport  :huh: , please manually select from the list of air ports presented, you guessed it, every air port name present except Heathrow ! I gave up after 10 minutes, lucky I knew where it was. 

ha, yep I used to have similar..temperature....car-station..me- temperature,..car- station....me- love off

Latest posts

Back