proper northern

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have northern blood lass, spot on.

Mrs ips just rang to say working a bit later so be 6.30 before I get my culinary delight. You just can't rely on northern lasses :)
Will do somewhere with a maiden name of Hesketh which I think comes from Lancashire?

In London we would have pie, mash and liquor - meat pie, mash and parsley sauce!

It was lovely but I am stuffed now.

sian think we mentioned this before hesketh is my mums maiden name and 8 miles from is rufford hall the ancestrol home of the hesketh family, big landed gentry.

Not quite so rough in Kidsgrove, our scout group had to disband as the Scoutmaster had to do time for burglary. It was him who taught me to pick locks, but I didn't get a proficiency badge for it!

It was lovely but I am stuffed now.

sian think we mentioned this before hesketh is my mums maiden name and 8 miles from is rufford hall the ancestrol home of the hesketh family, big landed gentry.
Thought that was Easton Neston..

Chippy tea in paper......great.

Got to be chips, proper fish and scraps though....just saying

With loads of salt and proper vinegar ....(not that watered down stuff that you get in a parrrkeeesstaaaani chippy)

rufford old hall near hesketh bank, ish, was built in 1530 for sir Robert hesketh.

My mothers maiden name was hesketh, sian name was hesketh therefore we are both aristocracy so kindly address us in future with our correct titles of sir ips and lady sian

edit for spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that find themselves shooting at Bisley you will find a first class fish & chippy in the main street of Brookwood near the railway station.

Ah yes.

No mate must be different hesketh family.

Latest posts

Back