Pull Magazine

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

Get back from Barbury to find I'm on the front cover of PULL magazine. Now when I say that I mean I am the blurry person in the bottom left hand corner. .!

All the time, I'm concemertrating on the clay only then to forget where it's coming from anyway.

I read mine yesterday it took 5 mins.

But did you see Sian on the front cover?  She's a cover girl now you know  :curtsey:

Not to belittle the due fame to Sian, but is "PULL" really a well thought out name for a magazine?  Well, one you'd have delivered to your house, anyway?

just wondering .........................

Not to belittle the due fame to Sian, but is "PULL" really a well thought out name for a magazine?  Well, one you'd have delivered to your house, anyway?

It's OK Wonko.  It comes packaged in a non see-through cover. Very discreet you know, and very hard to tell apart from all the other publications I have delivered.  :biggrin:

Congratulations Sian for making the cover page. They could have air-brushed out the other guy and sharpened up the image to highlight you a bit though!    :spiteful:

Not to belittle the due fame to Sian, but is "PULL" really a well thought out name for a magazine? Well, one you'd have delivered to your house, anyway?

Ah hahahahaha hahahahaha

Latest posts

Back