Pump shotgun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Handy if you are "Just popping to the Bank"  I suppose  !    One of the Guys I shoot with uses one occasionally,  he used to play trombone in a jazz band too . They are more reliable than an auto and less ammo fussy too though.
What? Trombones?

:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no experience at all with those sorts of adjustable chokes.  The Cutts is quite different as a quick search will reveal.
I know all about the Cutts compensator , I was brought up watching Robert Stack in the original “ Untouchables” 😃 . Oddly enough I saw a Remi 1100 26” for sale a few weeks ago fitted with such a device (equipped  with screw on Chokes , that’s screw on - not in )  , they were quite the thing in the 70s . I was tempted to buy it just to annoy people with the muzzle blast ! 

A mate of mine has a Mossberg 500 pump in redneck real tree camo complete with combat pump handle and six-shell side saddle on the butt. It does draw some looks but it is really pointable and we all enjoy shooting it at sporting, just for fun. Only issue I have is that the stock is quite short compared to a O/U so your face feels closer to the ‘bang’! It’s better suited to blowing the hinges off doors and such I suppose than hitting looping L-R midis!

I use mine for the odd round of clays.

Never fails to put a smile on my face.

Latest posts

Back