Purely Theoretical But…..

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got so many options for registered sporting comps within 2hrs I'm deeply envious. I can confirm that Battle, East Sussex is possibly the worst location to live for clay shooting.
HI YOU HAVE DARTFORD . SOUTHDOWN . TENTERDEN NORTHALL NOT REGD BUT GOOD

HI YOU HAVE DARTFORD . SOUTHDOWN . TENTERDEN NORTHALL NOT REGD BUT GOOD
My comment related specifically to registered shoots, that's what I want more opportunities for. I shoot Willow Farm at Tenterden all the time. Dartford leave the same sporting targets on for months at a time so there isn't much point going there. It takes me almost as long to drive to Southdown as it does to drive to E J Churchills and I know which one I'd rather shoot at.

I miss Clube de Tiro which was in Villamoura . Very civilised it was , the FITASC layouts in the woods , nice clubhouse , cold Sagres , you could have an enjoyable day there ( assuming you’d given the Sagres a miss at lunchtime of course ) . I don’t think the box pigeons that lived in a big aviary in the woods were that impressed though ..
I have fond memories of Villamoura too. As you say very civilised, you could leave your gun in the armoury with Bill? and on your return it would be cleaned and ready for you to use again. I shall never forget returning to the clubhouse once and there was some rustling in the bushes, it turned out to be a big green lizard as big as a small cat!
In those days late 80s early 90s I think it worked out to be about £2.50 for a round of 25 Fitasc sporting.

Latest posts

Back