Results from resent shoots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Hi all, can anyone please give me the results for b class at st dials on 28/7/13 and longridge on 4/8/13 many thanks

Try hartevents.org for st dials some results are on not sure if all are

Thanks for your help. Been shooting 40 years but crap on computer. A friend told me about this site today at llandegla. I'm always struggling to find out who shot what

Llandegla have their scores on their website always put on same day as comp

Thanks for that. Why don't all the grounds do this. It can be very frustrating trying to find out the scores of your friends and enemies on a Sunday night

I gather that the CPSA will eventually move to a system where grounds upload scores to the site directly and they will show immediately.

HI Ashley 1st St Dials 3rd Longridge well done

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Karen , congratulations on making the team. Thanks for the advice about this site' everyone's been very helpful. Best off luck in Ireland if I don't see you before

Fine if there is internet access.
I dont mean live leaderboard. I mean when you send them in on a Sunday night from home (where there is Internet), presently they will not appear on CPSA site until Tuesday earliest. The new system would make them show Sunday night.

I can't believe you need results so quickly. If you're so desperate why not wait until the shoot ends then you can actually have the results on the same day? Approx two hours after last entries should give you all the information you need. Currently grounds are given ten days to submit results, which is a long, long time and unnecessary in my opinion. A couple of days should be ample time, you either have the scores or not so why the delay?

I think some grounds skip putting some of their shoots through the cpsa/ wctsa system even thou its advertised as ( registered) because I heard they have to pay a fee for each and every score recorded. Does anyone know if this is actually correct

Don't actually need scores on Sunday night just curious. I agree a couple of days should be ample not the weeks some grounds seem to need

I think some grounds skip putting some of their shoots through the cpsa/ wctsa system even thou its advertised as ( registered) because I heard they have to pay a fee for each and every score recorded. Does anyone know if this is actually correct
You heard wrong. A yearly fee is payable to the CPSA but no levy per shooter has been paid for a long time.

They always have
Context, the CPSA lists all shooters scores including targets only, whereas the original question more "competition result" ie class placing excluding targets only, not that the £s winning in C are ever a fortune etc

Latest posts

Back