Schrodinger's Cat

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

sorta like Newton's apple, and the basis of Schrodinger's little know 1st Theorem:

If a box is place on a floor, a cat will .............................................

DSCN0014_zpsc7521b31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
post-1726-0-82851900-1415970350.jpg

This is Fluff who adapted his box to fit him.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
post-1726-0-13502900-1415973175.jpg

The lovely Leon, now sadly gone :(   He loved boxes of all shapes and sizes.

(I changed the tense of a word)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 0
post-1726-0-49683300-1415973366.jpg

Alexei's box - a bit dilapidated but he's made it into a comfy nest.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
This is one of ours when we moved - the rug had been down about 2 minutes...

post-2456-14159744015.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415974397727.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415974397727.jpg
    952.1 KB · Views: 0
I personally love a nice "Pussy" especially one called Fluff.

But unfortunately Henry hates them.

Our recently departed puss was very nomadic she never slept in same place for long and didn't frequent boxes she was a very unfriendly cat and had nothing to do with me for seventeen years but strangely the last three months of her life she took to lying on me in the evening whilst I slobbed on sofa in dressing gown with her head up against my face. Very odd as I say she never went near me ever. Any Pussy psychologist hazard a guess as to why?

Possibly but I think something deep was going on.

P's yes I know you were joking

She eventually decided that you weren't as bad as she had first thought!

My sheltie was the same, always Margaret's dog until near the end!

I even made and fitted a wooden box with a pillow in it onto my pedal bike for our Sheltie so that she could enjoy a ride out when she was beyond walking.

We took the caravan to Blackpool and rode on the prom all the way from Blackpool to Fleetwood and back and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

We did vow never to go back again - awful place - Margaret had happy childhood memories for some reason!

Robert

really so you had same thing ?

Very strange I thought and Mrs ips could not believe it either as I am not joking when I say she never went near me before and only occasionally sat on Mrs ips

Rosso

indeed not but she was a good age.

Robert

really so you had same thing ?

Very strange I thought and Mrs ips could not believe it either as I am not joking when I say she never went near me before and only occasionally sat on Mrs ips
Well I suppose its understandable - Margaret did the feeding all the time and the treats and I got to do the hair trimming which the dog never enjoyed!  Margaret was at home most of the time and I worked!

Latest posts

Back