Shooting Grounds / Clubs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bertie55

I know it's probably been asked before and I have looked up various places on the internet already but being a complete newbie and still finding my feet where would anyone recommend going to shoot and taking lessons near to south west London ?

No shooting really near there, because of the population of course. But well within an hours drive:

EJ Churchill, near high Wycombe.

Horne clay club, near Reigate

West London, Northolt

AC sporting targets, Northolt

valley View club, great Missenden (no lessons I think)

A1 shooting ground, Barnet.

Bisley.

You can googl e search details on all of the above without problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also Holland and Holland Shooting School in Northwood. Chris Bird is the chief instructor there and is a brilliant gunfitter. I think they are doing a two hour lesson for the price of one at the moment. You can have a gun fit for the first hour, have lunch and then go back for the second hour on the same day.

There's also Holland and Holland Shooting School in Northwood. Chris Bird is the chief instructor there and is a brilliant gunfitter. I think they are doing a two hour lesson for the price of one at the moment. You can have a gun fit for the first hour, have lunch and then go back for the second hour on the same day.
I know a guy who instructs there. Encouraging me to go along. I think their two for one still costs more than everybody else's one for one though. :)

Thank you for those I will look into all of them I think after my first shoot I just want to continue as much as I can.

Latest posts

Back