Shotgun wanted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Whyatt

Looking for a browning/miruko 28"-30" barrels, multi choke good condition good wood.

Willing to travel for excellent gun and cash waiting.

I've got a brand new browning 525 30" for sale, it was won as a prize and never been fired.

Where are you based Paul? 

I have a nice Browning 525 Grade 5 M/C Sporter, it's a 30" R/Hander in very good nick. It's about 3 years old and has had pretty minimal use (I normally only shoot a 50 birder every other week) 

I could be tempted to sell for the right money as I have been toying with the idea of getting myself a proper left hander (as I am a south paw) 

*******UPDATE********

Sorry Paul, but I sold my gun this morning! New Toy thread to follow.

Oh no ! Not been on here this week due to work commitments and problems with Internet, I

Just my luck!

I have around 750 in my budget and still looking, but a lot seem to far away to go and handle and try out the fit.

Oh no ! Not been on here this week due to work commitments and problems with Internet, I

Just my luck!

I have around 750 in my budget and still looking, but a lot seem to far away to go and handle and try out the fit.
Ohh, well not sure if this is good news. Sold mine for more than £2k. 

Latest posts

Back