So, Where Is Rosso?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

I miss those flights of fancy declaring Krieghoff some sort of desirable possession.

Perhaps the parrot went rogue  

don't know and have you noticed there are quite a few recently disappeared

Probably because we're only talking to Americans that are accompanied by an adult.;-)

He may have  took up golf and be on a golf forum....................god works in mystical ways :angel:

You will upset the females on here Wonko :lol:

I got complaints about my avatar and there was no nipples :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that some mutilation that resulted in no nipples would generate complaints

I, of course, regret the exposure of my primitive appreciation of the possibility of the adult supervision that I obvious am in dire need of.

I seem to remember as well that some pictures of unclad male bodies were posted here and IIRC the posting was not done by the male segment of the forum.  I might be wrong on that.  Fishing was involved I think.

Rosso's parrot was devoid of covering 

I've noticed that foreign, as in you/euro/etc, generally have a higher tolerance to exposed anatomy than the near mindless skin-is-evil society that I find myself in.  Really difficult to believe that this is the 21st Century.  That and some other unfortunate occurrences lately have again reminded me that being old confers the gift of not having to deal with the long term consequences of the bad judgement inflicted on society.  Ah, well.

I believe I once posted a nubile young redhead for your delight Wonko.

I am led to believe that the parrot turned cannibal and devoured Rossi before he could load his gun?

i just thought some balance was needed for fairer sex

a fine specimen . 

irish-redhead-convention-2015.jpg

Latest posts

Back