straight lines

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

oops, trying to make things interesting I have been placing dummies in different areas of the field, (along the hedge lines) and sending her on blinds mainly seek backs. It would appear that I have overdone this as now when I send her for any blind she goes were she thinks it might be not on the line I sent her. This is very frustrating as until recently she ran a straight line on a seek back. Apart from the obvious don't do anymore hidden retrieves how can I undo the damage and get her straight again. ??

Use an area like a lane or pathway to guide her so she can only go in a straight line.  We have a long straight lane with high hedges on either side near us and its perfect. 

ok cheers I think I have a similar bridleway type job up the road, hedge on one side open field on other but she usually stays on it as I have dropped blinds here before.

thanks

good news, its only in my field that she zig zags. Did a perfect straight seek back today in an unfamiliar park.

Latest posts

Back