Stratstone 7

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the day off on Friday and am thinking about heading down to RBSS to watch the final if I can. Does anyone know if there will be a possibility for non competitors to watch?

Thanks,

Mark

I don't think you can,not enough space in the area they shoot something along those lines.

Having shot it (poorly) I figured that would be the case, but thought I would ask. Thanks for the quick responses.

Mark

See post 162 where I copied in the reply to my request to spectate which was refused!

Doesn't anyone read what we put up here!

What if spectators wore full PPE and RAMS were strictly adhered too ?

The area that they have BUILT for the tower challenge is not very big... it will probably hold 50/60 people at a push, without standing in the trees... 

But it will be screened post event on Clay Shooting TV, I am presenting the event with my co-commentator Matt R on Friday - filming on Thursday and on the Friday.

Although it's all the very best to all, more so to three of Gloucestershires finest

Chris Biddlecombe

Steve Lovatt

Nick Portlock

Don't be shy lads go get a car!

17 shooters - I'd imagine 15 mins each (including changeovers etc)... I'd think it was on until mid afternoon

Latest posts

Back