The day job :)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, but, but, but, I thought you packed all the presents for the little children to be ready in time for Christmas?

This recession has hit really hard if Santa's had to take a second job to meet his bills!  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the heads up on this programme. Looks interesting. Will give it a watch.  :biggrin:

Will we see you on the programme? 

Dont know,   certainly nothing  direct to camera, but  may be in a background shot  

Wont know myself unti l see it thursday.

Mart

But, but, but, but, I thought you packed all the presents for the little children to be ready in time for Christmas?

This recession has hit really hard if Santa's had to take a second job to meet his bills!  :sarcastic:

Thanks for the heads up on this programme. Looks interesting. Will give it a watch.  :biggrin:

Will we see you on the programme? 
Oh dear,  let me explain,

The elves, make and pack the presents

Mrs santa  does the logistics bit

I just do the PR and the delivery eaty bit  :)

This was just some R&R to spec my new model ;)  

Mart

I have no idea what your all on about kindly elaborate ?

Oh dear,  let me explain,

The elves, make and pack the presents

Mrs santa  does the logistics bit

I just do the PR and the delivery eaty bit  :)

This was just some R&R to spec my new model ;)

Mart

PHEW!  :santablack:

I have no idea what your all on about kindly elaborate ?
It's OK Ips. Christmas is going to be OK!  :biggrin:

I was thinking you must have a great job,but when I watched the program and that diamond studded panel got sent back three times because the stones were 1/10 of a millimetre low,i'am now not so sure.

Latest posts

Back