Trouble shooting right to left clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So while you are not applying lead (from what I understand of Trap, you just shoot it), you are shooting in front of the R/L targets, because your left eye is shooting them.

No you actually do need to be slightly in front and above to hit these fast rising right lefts even with a trap gun and a fast swing... in my limited experience as the target is rising and moving across and going away from you.

OP...speak to a coach.

This could be a long thread of guesses otherwise.

Hope you get it sorted out quickly and can get back to enjoying your shooting.

Best wishes,

Signing off now. xx

Thanks tinkerbell I'll be booking in with a trap coach straight away, there is one close by. Just back from the range and shot 42 from 50, my PB. 6 of my dropped shots were left, 2 were hard right, hopefully the session with the coach will iron out the kinks and I'll get few excercises I can use when practicing. Thanks again for all the advice everyone!

Well done a 25 and a 17 :) seriously though 42ex50 well done! odd to miss 6 lefts as a right hand shooter coach will sort it no doubt.

edit

for me my best abt is 45 the only ones I missed where straight down the middle funny old world :) just over the winter been shooting only UF miss them all over the place ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done a 25 and a 17 :) seriously though 42ex50 well done! odd to miss 6 lefts as a right hand shooter coach will sort it no doubt.

edit

for me my best abt is 45 the only ones I missed where straight down the middle funny old world :) just over the winter been shooting only UF miss them all over the place ! :)
what do you know about right to lefts??? You only shoot going aways slightly to the left!!

OOOHHH Macc I think you would be surprised by a low left right or right left :) as Greavsie said its a funny old game!

ps no bit'n any mair! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back