Westfield selection shoot.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you plan that - let me know, I'll meet you there - I met Sean on Sunday and I'm doing some work on his website so I should go and see the place - would be good to say hi and have a roIund with the experts ;)

I shot Sean's last 100 bird shoot and it was a cracking shoot, good selection of targets with some hard ones thrown in, well worth the journey :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had gone back Sunday Tony !!!!! how about you :huh: ?? see Sean Ponting's ground is running a 100 reg soon fancy a trip ?
Didn,t know he had a ground, must be new is it? where is it? i know he used to set the targets for The Shooting club (upavon) another good shoot, yes i,d be up for a trip

Didn,t know he had a ground, must be new is it? where is it? i know he used to set the targets for The Shooting club (upavon) another good shoot, yes i,d be up for a trip
will give you the directions at Harties this weekend (will get post code off Sean if there is one think it's off the A4 near Marlborough) you will most likely come over the bridge ?? chipper said the last one was very good ? have shot 50 sp there. Good variation tidy pool shoot and above fair pay-out £35 comp and £25 for a R/E

The shoot for Sean's and directions are in the back of this months pull mag Optima, as Clynt said just outside marlborough, near west kennet, the last shoot was good ..

had a fantastic morning with big jim .thought it was one of the best shoots ive shot in many years lots of targets needing leed let some easier targets slip through struggled for a 72 should have been a 80 all in all worth 40 quid well done steve

shot westfield first thing sunday morning great course awesome targets , was on for a 70 odd with three stnds to go when the semi jammed big time !!! Had to clear alive round out which was a bit of problem !!

got it sorted but gun unusable, I,I was kindly loaned a Krieghoff to finish the last three stands of 8,s I promplty dropped 16 birds and ended up with 64 !! despite the setback a thoroughly enjoyable shoot well done Mr Lovatt!!!

i wont bother trying to get it out of your Ass-------le before i pull the trigger !!!

just for the pleasure of seeing the pain it would inflict i am happy to shout bang!!

Latest posts

Back