Westfields Proper Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim french

If you missed wesfields today you missed a proper sporting shoot with lead required ,none of this at it at it. Well done Westfields.

I agree thoroughly enjoyable and the pool shoot was awesome particularly the A and B birds.

thanks folks , not very often nowadays you see targets like them , its all good practice for the majors though !!!

thanks folks , not very often nowadays you see targets like them , its all good practice for the majors though !!!
Can't wait. I got one of the A or B birds. I was so shocked I actually gave it enough lead I couldn't remember which one it was! As a matter of interest, given that I never know what I give them, what was the lead on the A or B birds? Tony reckoned he gave them 12 to 15 ft and was behind and low on most.

Another cracking shoot at westfield. Some proper targets that needed some serious thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you missed wesfields today you missed a proper sporting shoot with lead required ,none of this at it at it. Well done Westfields.
Totally agree with you there Jimbo, good to see you in the prizes 82 was a good score around that course, and well done Ade 91 1st in AA the new guns working well..  :hunter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes well done Steve and Alison ,nice to shoot at targets with a bit of Leed for a change,I know it's hard to please everyone but do shooters actually get pleasure from shooting at targets on the end of the gun, I know you have to cater for every class but some of the scores on some shoots are very high in the lower classes, Westfield seems to be set up to enable you to improve on your shooting by learning to give targets Leed also mixed with targets that require no Leed but just gun speed,that's just my opinion. It certainly makes you think about the targets more.

Latest posts

Back