Weston wood 02/02

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiptop

Steve,

As the phezzies finish this weekend what time is kick off this Sunday is it 9.30 last shot fired at 3,or are we back to normal times 10.00 last entry 2.00.

Entry starts at 9.30

We are looking and thinking about doing express check in through the app and using credit cards that way you can just pick up your card and go ,

Thoughts please

Bloody good idea Steve, think its great that you are embracing technology :) hope to see you in the morning for a coffee

Last edited by a moderator:
No pool shoot tomorrow , for some reason alot of our normal staff have other commitments

Me embracing new technology , yes I got a new set of spanners to tighten the trap springs !!!!!

Entry starts at 9.30
We are looking and thinking about doing express check in through the app and using credit cards that way you can just pick up your card and go ,
Thoughts please
Great idea...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Entry starts at 9.30

Thoughts please
Yeah think would be a great idea, would speed things up. It's always less painful paying with plastic! .

Jason ? You mate off a bubbled hair person
Now then I am coming to your small field tomorrow , does one have food and toilet ?

Latest posts

Back