Weston wood 02/02

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you pissed again ???

Loads of trees to per behind and then peel the bark , chew it well , better than most bacon rolls

Jason ? You mate off a bubbled hair person

Now then I am coming to your small field tomorrow , does one have food and toilet ?
Put the phone down! There is coffee and bacon rolls AND toilets!!!

Good shoot. Felt a bit firmer than usual? I certainly shot it like it was. Did a round on Friday and was mysteriously sloppy, which carried into today. Some great stands and some clangers, with surprising misses for 81. I think I shot OK each time Matt Rutherford was behind me. Weird! :)

Lots of SC folk there, so many a report to come I'm sure..

Was definitely a bit stiffer today, managed an 88 and felt I had to work at everyone

Thank You Steve I really enjoyed the shoot today and feel that if all were like this I would have a renewed Interest in the sport.

Great idea.

No extra charge for an oversize bag though Steve??

I would be happy to book online up front.

Good shoot indeed, I failed to do it any justice.... We'll off my game today, but great squad and good targets as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed today great company ( Big cheese Matt,Madmatt,Chubby,Gav B, and Two guns Keith) and some head scratching targets thanks to Mr Lovatt to help continue my dismal shooting of late thankfully been given a real insight into my poor show by Madmatt

With some great pointers to work on which incidentally  has been the first time anyone has actually seen the real problem rather then just saying "Your behind it mate".so thanks very much Matt for your coaching today your a good man indeed :good:

You are welcome.... Oh, you mean the other matt...

well I'm happy then if you all think it was a little more challenging than usual as I failed again to get my 50% but now feel 48/100 was not bad for me and I did not blank any of the stands. Wasn't it nice to shoot in the sunshine and no rain.

Was really hoping to shoot Fitasc at Hickstead today but as that had to be cancelled we (MattR and Myself) made the trip up to WW (always worth the journey).

We had an excellent squad full of Shootclay members, nice to finally meet ShaunMK38 who had made the long trip up and to see many others on the way round.

Great mix of targets as usual, still made some silly errors, dropping two on the teal stand and swinging past the left to right midi on the stand opposite the mound

along with a good few others. However a little more consistent overall.

Highlight of the day, shooting with a good bunch in blue sky :)

Any time Shaun, was a good squad and a very tricky course set by Mr Lovatt, look forward to the next one..

Very modest gav.... A personal best.... Bloody well shot.

Latest posts

Back