What kind of shooting do you do?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Withey

Hello all!

I've been trying to do a bit of research about what kind of clay shooting is most popular and also find out a bit about how technically 'switched-on' other shooters are.

I've put together a very short survey, which I'd appreciate you taking a minute or two to complete.

The link to the survey is http://tolu.na/YBZnva

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks CleverSC3.  I don't know how forthcoming they are with their data, but I can try find out.  

The other aspect that I'm interested in is whether clay shooters are more involved with technology nowadays.

And out of curiosity why do you require this info, a project of some sort maybe. ?

Hi ips.

Yeah I'm looking at the possibility of making something for fellow shooters to use.  Not sure exactly what it will be yet as I need to understand what people want first..

I filled out the survey anonymously - it allows you to skip the PII part.

Done :) Please dont follow the sheep by bringing fruit or robot based apps out first, chuck us Windows 8 phone guys a bone please  :hunter:

. Fuzrat, I'm a Windows Phone guy too (just ordered the new Nokia Lumia 920)! Looking forward to getting it.

Much as I dislike the sheepness, looks like Android is most popular at the moment, followed by iPhone :)

But Windows Phone is the easiest to develop for!

You wont be disappointed :) I've had my 920 for a couple of weeks now and its bloody fantastic :D  

iPhone has just taken the lead, but looks like I have at least one person who'd like the Windows Phone version :)

Latest posts

Back