Which (smaller) 4 X 4?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we forgot about the Panda, well up to the job apparently. My sister is well into skiing, they drive over to different resorts every year and fit snow tyres to their petrol  :pinch:   :eek:  Discovery, it makes a huge difference I'm told and it's the law in some countries they visit.

x trail, on my second, 37mpg , good all rounder havent been stuck yet but been close a couple of times, but i do need new tyres 

General Grabber all terrains are a very popular coice for snow tyres at the minute, allso vredestien wintrac extremes come very highly rated. I've have the GGAT's bit not the vreds on my disco 3. I'm considering Pirreli scorpian ATR's next time round for mine, hopefully not quite as noisy as the GG AT's.

Last edited by a moderator:
x trail, on my second, 37mpg , good all rounder havent been stuck yet but been close a couple of times, but i do need new tyres 

Good to hear, went to Bushwear shop for a look a couple of weeks ago, stopped for a look at garage next door and bought an X Trail, hope to pick it up this weekend. It was a bit different to drive than my Houskeepers Vogue but still very good. The clutch and brakes felt heavier than my car, not used to a manual gearbox on a 4x4 I think may have been the reason

Latest posts

Back