15 years and still confused.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIMON-B

Hello to everyone, I have been shooting sporting and a little bit of dtl on and off for 15 years and im still none the wiser. I thought I would join to learn and share more info on the beautiful sport I love.

Cheers Macc Ladd, had a quick look around seems to be some divided opinions about, this forum looks like a laugh.

Welcome aboard, enjoy the site! 

Most people will advise you to get some coaching if you're serious about improving.  Ask around, go to someone who is recommended - don't just go with the first person who has a coaching badge!

But most of all, have fun!  :biggrin:

Hello to everyone, I have been shooting sporting and a little bit of dtl on and off for 15 years and im still none the wiser. I thought I would join to learn and share more info on the beautiful sport I love.
Welcome! But after 15 years you must know a lot more than you think you do! :biggrin:

Les53 I've forgotten more than ive remembered, If there's anything left in the muddled fog that is my brain I will be happy to share it with everyone.

Latest posts

Back