1st gun & gun fit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

You are going to get all these old codgers too excited and the next thing is they will all be having heart attacks as their blood pressure goes through the roof!

If you are going to titillate, lewdness is a pre-requisite for example, just remember the average age of male shotgunners is older than when sex is good for them any more! 
I always find you are only as young as the woman you feel so they will all be fine....

Jayk aysea

can I join the fan club,
You will have to.pass the initiation test....are you up for it?

I always find you are only as young as the woman you feel so they will all be fine....

You will have to.pass the initiation test....are you up for it?
I was going to say Hi at owls Lodge, but you seemed to have a group of about 4 male bodyguards with you already.. So as with the targets, I know when I'm beat.. :)

I was going to say Hi at owls Lodge, but you seemed to have a group of about 4 male bodyguards with you already.. So as with the targets, I know when I'm beat.. :)
You should have said hello....silly....I am always surrounded by men...that's why I like shooting so much  :girlcrazy:

Promise me you will next time...???

J

You are going to get all these old codgers too excited and the next thing is they will all be having heart attacks as their blood pressure goes through the roof!

If you are going to titillate, lewdness is a pre-requisite for example, just remember the average age of male shotgunners is older than when sex is good for them any more! 

Not I, said my fly... ;)

Takes a fair bit to shock me these days.  And sex is good for you, no matter how old your are...if you can keep the sex going, it will help keep your body going....probably. :cool:

Sex.  Isn't that what Army Officers have their coal delivered in ?  :spiteful:

A recent study shows,(who gets to do these studies anyway ?) that the sex act takes on average ten minutes and burns twenty calories, not the six hundred previously thought.

So it's not much good as a diet then.

Talking of sex diets have you tried the 5:2 version,I think that means twice every five years.  :fie:

Vic.

Latest posts

Back