A bit of PASSION please

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykaysea

I am putting together the next quiz for December and I would love everyone's support again....

The theme for December is PASSION....and I would like questions to be about something you are passionate about....so that should make it easy....

It could be sporting (lots of us), knitting (Shaun), physio (Nick), Trap (Ips), gin (Nicola), sand (Jason), picking up men in car parks (calamity), range bags (Will), sheep (Macc Ladd), universities (Sian), Christmas (Santa)....hopefully you get the idea....

All I need from you is a private message with your question, four possible answers and let me know which is the correct one....

Nice and easy and a bit of fun....and we already have a Film Quiz being worked on for the New Year by Gavb....

Hope to hear from lots of you soon...pretty please....the position of Quiz Question setter Favourite is currently vacant...

Jkc x

That's it I am not playing again,. just done Nov quiz and it only confirmed what I already new ......................... I am a thicko :)

So you want passion :spiteful:    hmmm 

guess its going to be a busy few days then  ;)  

i'll make a start later 

:santa:

Thanks to everyone who has sent in so far...there are however some 'favourites' who are noticeable by their absence and will be demoted if they aren't careful...

:girlwerewolf:

Don't know about you top but i ain't risking losing my most position for the sake of a question and we all know that jay is a hard woman.

I agree Ips. The repercussions for not sending a question are unthinkable!!

That "Top Spaniel" award was hard fought too, and I don't want to lose it!! 

Absolutely, jay has proven to be very fickle and has no qualms about retracting your title for very little reason. Like you I worked hard to attain my most title and the thought of it being awarded to anyone else does not bear thinking about anyway we can both sleep easy .... for now aat least.

I am putting together the next quiz for December and I would love everyone's support again....

The theme for December is PASSION....and I would like questions to be about something you are passionate about....so that should make it easy....

It could be sporting (lots of us), knitting (Shaun), physio (Nick), Trap (Ips), gin (Nicola), sand (Jason), picking up men in car parks (calamity), range bags (Will), sheep (Macc Ladd), universities (Sian), Christmas (Santa)....hopefully you get the idea....

All I need from you is a private message with your question, four possible answers and let me know which is the correct one....

Nice and easy and a bit of fun....and we already have a Film Quiz being worked on for the New Year by Gavb....

Hope to hear from lots of you soon...pretty please....the position of Quiz Question setter Favourite is currently vacant...

Jkc x
i hope you meant I was passionate about sheep, coz I am a butcher. And not coz I like making mad passionate love to them

Any more for any more....?

Just about there but could do with a couple more....

And Macc Ladd...are you saying you like making mad passionate love to sheep...your post was a bit confusing........???

Thanks to those of you who have sent in to date x

Latest posts

Back