AC Sporting Targets Ruislip

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nabbit

Has anyone shot recently at AC Sporting Targets in Ruislip recently? Was looking to see if I could get down there this Saturday to check it out, but they don't answer the phone and haven't replied to email. Half tempted just to tootle down and check it out anyway!

Good news! Do you know what the setup is there? Can I just turn up and shoot?

Yes as far as I know, we have never booked, just jump in with a squad if your on your own on the layouts. Its all buttoned and scored for you, Pretty sure the man or mouse layout is still on. Some good targets there.

Thanks mpmilo - I scooted up there last Saturday and really enjoyed it. Was impressed that they take you out for a trial to ensure you shoot safely before being able to go out, don't think I've heard of any other ground doing that, which I think is something that could be taken on elsewhere. They're also very hot on you having your licence with you.

Definitely a good mix of targets - the more open layout past the car park had some very challenging crossers from a crane and on the hill - it's a great mix. No problem just showing up on the day - had a great morning shooting and will be back very soon!

Latest posts

Back