after a visit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks chief, I know I can always count on another scottsmans bluntness.

It wasn't the length of time taken, it was being told "it will be looked at next week" for 3 weeks that got my goat.

Anyway problem solved, picked it up today.

going down to north Ayrshire tommorow mate. put a deposit down on a silver pigeon one.

Yeah got it today. Very pleased with it, will stick some pics up tommorow. Shot about 50 shots through it today. Nursing a hangover today so didn't hang about too long

DSC_0011_zpsa1820590.jpg

DSC_0010_zpsaf302438.jpg

DSC_0009_zps68dac330.jpg

That's a rubbish gun! ..............Translation........I'm jealous as I wish it was mine and I don't even have my certificate yet...

Get some blue thread lock and put some on the screw that holds the forend to the wood. Take forend off...the screw inside gets loose, then the forend will rattle and mark your barrels.

Great gun though, works for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
will do skeet cheers.

the gun is really stiff at the moment. really hard to break open and when closing unless done with a git of force, it wont lock in.

is this just because its new? i have read people saying to remove the grease and re lube etc.

same with the top lever, very stiff to move round

Last edited by a moderator:
It will loosen up soon enough with use, never had the fore end screw problem that Skeet has with any Beretta.

I would give the stock a few coats of a good stock oil prior to taking the gun out in the wet, the Silver Pigeon one has very little protection of oil when sold, my own was left with a several white spots after first use in the rain. Easily solved with some Rapid Oil or Tru oil. This seems to be a problem as quite a number have posted of this on other forums.

Latest posts

Back