Another Hello from Cambs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colouredcob

Hi everyone.

Another Cambs member, Lady one at that.

Just joined up, had my shotgun for about 4 years and done hardly any shooting due to time and money BUT I want that to all change.  Need to get stuck in and enjoy.  I shoot on my own land at the moment and when feeling confident want to get down to the gun club.

Hoping to get advise and a bit of hand holding.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum and good shooting :)

I am sure that there will be endless possibilities for virtual hand holding on here B)

Hello and welcome
Any advise I can give please ask, it's a good site and good people, I've been shooting since the age of 10, also new to this site, have you shot any clays before?

Regards
Lee

Cambridgeshire? . . . . . . . . . . . . Again?

What is going on up there ???  :kissing:

Nice to have you on board and look forward to your contributions 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your expensive but addictive journey into a great sport! Ask away!

Hi, we will have our own Cambs section soon! I'm also new to this fun and shoot most Fridays if you ever want to come along. :)

Welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay.

Regional sections always a possibility!

Hi Zoe, I shoot at the Cambridge Gun Club and hoping to get to Sporting Targets in Beds soon. Where's your local one?

Welcome Zoe

Both my wife and I shoot at Cambridge Gun Club

It's a very friendly place and Karen's always happy to help!

Enjoy your shooting!

Welcome Zoe, have shot at C.G.C. myself, must get there more often.  I usually shoot by myself more often than not and then can concentrate on the targets that I'm struggling with - there's no sense in keeping shooting at targets you can hit comfortably and by the same token at targets you have no idea how to hit or cannot read the flight correctly.  That I think is the real skill of this game - being able to read the flight of the target correctly if you can master that then all will be well.

Tim

I did shoot at CGC a few years ago and met some fab people there, but I struggle with hitting the clays and ended up with so much advise and i was a bit miffed so I stopped for ages but I want to get going again so should get up there.  I am lucky that I have land I can shoot on and I just bought a clay launcher thingy so when hubby is up for it I will get him sat on that for an hour haha.

Latest posts

Back