another newbie

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@nd

Hi All

i have been shooting since about July.

i had never shot a gun before a diving trip to Scapa Flow, on the way back to London i met up with my wife outside Glasgow for a few day and booked a "have a go" clay shooting,i was hooked.

The rest is history.I wouldn't say i was exactly clay busting but i have launched plenty of lead skyward! So all advice is gratefully received.

Andrew

Welcome aboard Andrew - enjoy ShootClay - ask questions, and get involved is a good tactic.

Any questions, please let me know....

Welcome Andrew, My wife and I are also new (Also had our Have A Go at the same time). We are loving it and wonder why we haven't got around to it before.

Enjoy the sport and Enjoy the Forum. Keep launching the lead but I can't recommend the need enough for lessons to help you on your way.

Dave

Hi Alli have been shooting since about July.

i had never shot a gun before a diving trip to Scapa Flow, on the way back to London i met up with my wife outside Glasgow for a few day and booked a "have a go" clay shooting,i was hooked.

The rest is history.I wouldn't say i was exactly clay busting but i have launched plenty of lead skyward! So all advice is gratefully received.

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum, now totally off thread, what did you think of Scapa, I've dived it a few times but never really got the bug for it.

Anyway, i no longer dive but my wife and i shoot at every chance we get, it's very addictive, so once again, welcome aboard and enjoy your shooting.

Ian

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back