Beretta Comb Raiser

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Guys

Thanks to all those who made constructive comments. For use on a Guerini Summit trap, a tad low for me on DTL, not shot the other disciples much but I gather

its an advantage to see a little bit more of the rib than DTL. Recoil Systems comb raiser appears good value to try.

Not really interested what the weathers doing   :fie:

Yeah, sorry about that. A bit of thread drift, apologies on behalf of the ips bloke, Les and myself.

HI Guys

Thanks to all those who made constructive comments. For use on a Guerini Summit trap, a tad low for me on DTL, not shot the other disciples much but I gather

its an advantage to see a little bit more of the rib than DTL. Recoil Systems comb raiser appears good value to try.

Not reaully interested what the weathers doing   :fie:
Well stock height and rib view are all down to what works for you. Some would argue that as fast trap has some low birds to contend with a lower shooting gun can be an advantage, dtl has birds all the same height of course. However it also depends on where you hold relative to the traphouse lid too. Personally I have normally had a higher rib view for the fast stuff in general,but with my K80 I use just about the same rib view as I do for dtl. I do sometimes see a little more/less rib depending on how the targets are flying and also the light and background as these can affect your visual pickup area. Its all down to trial and error and what works for the individual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back