Wanted Beretta Optima HP 3/8

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southern

Looking for a genuine Beretta Optima HP 3/8 to match the factory chokes in the 694.

I believe this is only available in DLC Black, but WHY?..

Looking for a genuine Beretta Optima HP 3/8 to match the factory chokes in the 694.

I believe this is only available in DLC Black, but WHY?..
I’ve got a couple in black if your interested and I can even drop them off to Leighton Buzzard if your interested in the pair for £50?

I’ve got a couple in black if your interested and I can even drop them off to Leighton Buzzard if your interested in the pair for £50?
Hi Rooky

Deffo interested in one for £25, assuming it’s the genuine beretta type.

Hi Rooky

Deffo interested in one for £25, assuming it’s the genuine beretta type.
They are genuine Beretta but black. I’ll dig them out and post a picture. Happy to split them for £25 each plus any postage for anyone that’s not local

They are genuine Beretta but black. I’ll dig them out and post a picture. Happy to split them for £25 each plus any postage for anyone that’s not local
That’s great , don’t know why Beretta only did 3/8 in black, seems a popular choke these days….

I’m in Cornwll this week, but back home at the weekend.

I’d like to take the offer of delivery, when that suits you….

@rookyshot

I will be back home tomo evening , and would like to try and arrange delivery before next weekend as I’m shooting the Jack Pyke next weekend.

Do you think that’s possible ?

Cheers !

Back