Best Coach - Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavB

Ok Ill start this one

Carl Bloxham is pretty good - can put on most targets at his ground.

Rob at Wylye - has very good way of getting you to break clays.

Ed Solomons really got me pointed in the right direction sporting wise. Spent 2 12 hours with him New Years Eve and have been putting it into practice, my average at sporting prior was round about 35% and since then have seen a big improvement shot a new PB of 62 at Wylye last weekend.. I still have a long long way to go :)

Rob at Wylye has also given me some grea tips.

Cheers both!!

Jon.

Chas Davis for driven off the 140 foot tower at Roundwood, and Carl Bloxham

Yep, spent some time with Carl on Thursday and liked his style. Rob at Wylye also gave some good sound advise when I was down there last. I am having a few lessons at the moment with Shaun Ponting at Ian Coleys and he is good too.

Personally I dont think you can call any one person the best coach, They all have different styles of coaching and what suits one person may not help another.

fuzrat, I think you will find that it is Shaun Porter at Coleys, S Ponting runs his own shoots at the Gunsite range shooting ground.

Yep your right, bit of a multi tasking problem, trying to type, watch golf and eat pizza at the same time :blink:

Stephen Nutbeam at Longridge very good and value for money try his shoot this sunday 100 esp reg.

I would be happy to recommend both Carl and steve to anyone, both know what it takes to shoot sporting well.

Rob at Wylye is very good :) ... had two hours coaching with him yesterday, and Ive got to say I learnt a lot from him in that time!.all Ive got to do now is put it into practice today

Steve Nutbeam - he doesn't push one style, but coaches to each shooters needs. Very easy manner about him too.

I'd recommend Brian Clegg if you're in the North West or North Wales area.

Top shot and a top bloke. His coaching style works for me....Brian Clegg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should mention Brian, I was watch a white gold cup final which he won maybe 1996 on you tube!

Just wondering where it all went wrong in the sport from there, we definitely have gone backwards in bringing the sport forward to the rest of the world, very sad.

Glen.

Funny you should mention Brian, I was watch a white gold cup final which he won maybe 1996 on you tube!

Just wondering where it all went wrong in the sport from there, we definitely have gone backwards in bringing the sport forward to the rest of the world, very sad.

Glen.
:lol: Yes, got that White Gold Final on DVD. It looked a great comp, nothing like that these days, seems a shame

Only ever seen clips of that on YT - it would be great to get more of those digitised and online - as Chard says, we have nothing like that now - and not much likelihood of seeing stuff like that again on TV.

Latest posts

Back