Best Coach - Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamebore told me their hoping to bring the White Gold back this year but it's gone a bit quiet lately.

Good to see you Chard.

Request please for an old dear..........put your other avatar up......I get great delight at looking at that one.......

Sent From iPhone.

Good to see you Chard.

Request please for an old dear..........put your other avatar up......I get great delight at looking at that one.......

Sent From iPhone.
What, the Frenchieboy one? :lol:

It won't mean anything over here, nobody will know who that felching turkey is :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic, Brian has walked the walk and is well recommended.

I haven't had a coaching session with him but he gave me some great shooting advice whilst I was chatting to him about a PC problem last year.

Jon.

Back on topic, Brian has walked the walk and is well recommended.

I haven't had a coaching session with him but he gave me some great shooting advice whilst I was chatting to him about a PC problem last year.

Jon.
You weren't asking Brian about a PC problem, were you? :lol: :.: :lol: :.: :.:

Trust me - there aren't many people that Jon would ask for help on a PC problem... if he doesn't know it - we're all in a bit of trouble.

I signed up for it this year but not heard anything for a while.... They were brilliant, first real competition I entered as a junior and never really been anything like it since. The gain fair top 20 thing is a poor copy in my mind. Bring it back!

Ps yes Brian is a top chap and knows his stuff.

Funny you should mention Brian, I was watch a white gold cup final which he won maybe 1996 on you tube!

Just wondering where it all went wrong in the sport from there, we definitely have gone backwards in bringing the sport forward to the rest of the world, very sad.

Glen.
I watched that the other day as well. Can't remember how I came by it though but I enjoyed it. :)

Tanya ! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tanya, I hope you are feeling much better by now.

Ah, I see. Yes, jolly good.

Has anyone had a shooting lesson/coaching from Richard Faulds, in that case?

Tobi,

as a total novice in November, when I began going to lessons with Richard, I am probably not the most qualified to write on his skills versus other instructors. But all I can say is that I have enjoyed every minute, made rapid improvement over four months, and seem to be on target to be a respectable shot in competition within 12 months. He constantly looks to challenge you with significantly difficult stuff while you try and perfect the basics and that is what makes lessons varied and fun. It is testament to him that already (in a very brief career) the main barrier to my further improvement over the spring and summer months is not technique, or an ability to break individual targets, but mental discipline and self-confidence in competition, having not competed at a decent level in sports for over 20 years.

Go and have a lesson......!

:smile:

Latest posts

Back