Best Coach - Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tobi,

as a total novice in November, when I began going to lessons with Richard, I am probably not the most qualified to write on his skills versus other instructors. But all I can say is that I have enjoyed every minute, made rapid improvement over four months, and seem to be on target to be a respectable shot in competition within 12 months. He constantly looks to challenge you with significantly difficult stuff while you try and perfect the basics and that is what makes lessons varied and fun. It is testament to him that already (in a very brief career) the main barrier to my further improvement over the spring and summer months is not technique, or an ability to break individual targets, but mental discipline and self-confidence in competition, having not competed at a decent level in sports for over 20 years.

Go and have a lesson......!

:smile:
Well said that man.

Great ground and an even greater attitude down there. All shooters are equal, welcomed and respected. They are also thanked on the way out.....which rounds of nicely the whole shooting experience.

Have to agree, Owls Lodge is a lovely little ground and very, very friendly.

The standard of coaching there is superb, Richard insists on it and rightly so. ;)

My wife and I had a day with John Bidwell about 7 years ago at High Lodge and I rate him very highly. A most enjoyable day and one which I believe paid dividends.

Phil

Latest posts

Back