British Open Sporting Hepworth Hall

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Baker

Just booked four places for 9.00 on Saturday for sporting. England Scotland and Sweden covered on the squad.
Squad 100. Couple of pegs left....
Looking forward to it.
When's everyone else shooting this.

Shooting the sportrap on Friday and the sporting on Saturday, hope this weather continues...

Hi I've never shot in the open sportrap before, I'm on peg 5 at 1240 on the Friday, does the squad consist of all classes? because I'm C class and it could be that I'm shooting with 4 AA classes? is this correct?

Hi I've never shot in the open sportrap before, I'm on peg 5 at 1240 on the Friday, does the squad consist of all classes? because I'm C class and it could be that I'm shooting with 4 AA classes? is this correct?
when you get shown the targets pay extra atention to the first bird you will shoot then just look at the menu then look at it again and then try and find the line of those targets from what the others are shooting,and check the menu again,its amazing how many targets are missed by looking for the wrong target.As for what class the other squad members are,well that doesnt matter a bit.

Thanks for that,  I find that comps have improved my shooting,although sometimes it's two forward and one back. :hunter:

I will be there! Squad 135 on Saturday, 13.00. Cant wait for the comp but dreading the 3 1/2 hour drive!

Any body else going on the Saturday from the Sheffield area??

Booked as well 15.00 Saturday ....also a 3.5 hour drive....note to self always look where the ground is before you book!

Looking to shoot Saturday not booked yet so need to try tomorrow for three people does anyone know if places are still available as been told sat looks a bit iffy now! :fie:

Looking to shoot Saturday not booked yet so need to try tomorrow for three people does anyone know if places are still available as been told sat looks a bit iffy now! :fie:
Check out CPSA web site you can book online!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back