did anyone hear Jeremy Vine today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoracer

Jeremy Vine today discussing children playing rugby and the dangers and parents not wanting children playing rugby 

And then comes out with something implying shooting is a dangerous sport but some parents would rather their children shot.

I'm waiting for it to come up on Iplayer to listen back but it certainly wasn't good publicity for shooting to be honest he should have done his research first as it was so I'll informed shame as I normally like his discussions 

Jeremy vine is a big headed wind up merchant and should be shot himself..
Essentially just a radio jeremy kyle !!

You have got to remember he works for the biased broadcasting corporation

Sorry a little slip there I meant British broadcasting corporation.

Jeremy Vine today discussing children playing rugby and the dangers and parents not wanting children playing rugby 

And then comes out with something implying shooting is a dangerous sport but some parents would rather their children shot.

I'm waiting for it to come up on Iplayer to listen back but it certainly wasn't good publicity for shooting to be honest he should have done his research first as it was so I'll informed shame as I normally like his discussions
He's a cock.

Get lots of stupid comments on that show. Many people with a very narrow minded viewpoint. His show is dangerous for my health as it raises my blood pressure.....

I didn't hear the programme. To be honest I just turn off those talk rafio type shows as they always end up as a shouting match between the easily offended, the village idiot. The bigot and the bar room barrister who led on by a presenter looking fot an incredulous quote. Always pointless. I've never become more informed about any subject covered.

Anyway once you've confirmed what you think was said was right. Write to the CPSA, BASC etc and ask for them to complain to the BBC. Hopefully they will take more notice than if you do it yourself.

I didn't hear the programme. To be honest I just turn off those talk rafio type shows as they always end up as a shouting match between the easily offended, the village idiot. The bigot and the bar room barrister who led on by a presenter looking fot an incredulous quote. Always pointless. I've never become more informed about any subject covered.

Anyway once you've confirmed what you think was said was right. Write to the CPSA, BASC etc and ask for them to complain to the BBC. Hopefully they will take more notice than if you do it yourself.

I sent an e-mail pointing out how many people didn't get killed shooting clays this weekend!

just listened to it and the comment about shooting  was i think probably the first thing that came into his head when trying to give a example of a non contact sport.

forgot to add its about 1hr 40 mins into the show

Last edited by a moderator:
just listened to it and the comment about shooting  was i think probably the first thing that came into his head when trying to give a example of a non contact sport.

forgot to add its about 1hr 40 mins into the show
cheers 

Still not a great thing to come out with 

I sent an e-mail pointing out how many people didn't get killed shooting clays this weekend!
I went clay shooting on Sunday, as did my wife, 14 and 6 year olds, and I can confirm that none us were killed either, my 6 year old fired a shotgun for the first time and won a prize for the best shot in his age group :biggrin:   :biggrin:  , he was the only one in his age group, but lets not get technical  :laugh:

I went clay shooting on Sunday, as did my wife, 14 and 6 year olds, and I can confirm that none us were killed either, my 6 year old fired a shotgun for the first time and won a prize for the best shot in his age group :biggrin:   :biggrin:  , he was the only one in his age group, but lets not get technical  :laugh:

great news! I went to 2 shoots the weekend I can confirm there must of been 100-150 people combined and not 1 killed lets hope this form can continue!

as a liscence fee payer you should complain and point them to the excellent BASC guide "shooting facts for journalists" or CPSA equivalent...

My son plays rugby and shoots..... I guess I am not in the shows audience demographic .....best news I have heard in a while

I remember when Charlotte Kerwood won her commonwealth medal in Double trap. Chris Moyles announced the win on Radio 1 and followed up with "what's a 15 year old girl doing with a shotgun anyway".

Radio Jocks are all cocks who have nothing to say, but unfortunately they say it too loud.

Latest posts

Back