e cigs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, maybe we should all meditate between stands at a sporting shoot, no chance of breaking any CPSA rules then!!!

You can laugh - I have previously meditated before and during a shoot, and have had some of my best shooting as a result. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You can laugh - I have previously meditated before and during a shoot, and have had some of my best shooting as a result. 
So that was you sitting cross legged in the mud chanting away at last years open???  :sarcastic:

Not all meditation is:

meditate-1.jpg

Some meditation is this:

thinking_man.gif

I use some simple meditation techniques to try and slow down, and keep my mind clear. 

I gave up 14 years ago and dont intend to start again :)

My sister who lives in the channel Islands was home at the w/end 

She had e cigs and normal fags

She was amazed at the price of fags over here

Her brand   Embassy  is £4 whese she is    in the uk   £10!!!  thats a pack!!!

How long before the C&E mob  start adding tax. to the e stuff ...   watch the price go through the roof!!! 

I have a friend at work who Vapes,   they dont see it as smoking, and  believe it carries no health risks    (yeah right)  do some research!

Each to there own, i dont mind if anyone wants a fag,   i wont be joining you though

Mart

I gave up 14 years ago and dont intend to start again :)

My sister who lives in the channel Islands was home at the w/end 

She had e cigs and normal fags

She was amazed at the price of fags over here

Her brand   Embassy  is £4 whese she is    in the uk   £10!!!  thats a pack!!!

How long before the C&E mob  start adding tax. to the e stuff ...   watch the price go through the roof!!! 

I have a friend at work who Vapes,   they dont see it as smoking, and  believe it carries no health risks    (yeah right)  do some research!

Each to there own, i dont mind if anyone wants a fag,   i wont be joining you though

Mart
Before starting to use e cigarettes I tried to do as much research as possible online and asking my own GP for his opinion. Apart from synthetic nicotine, water, flavouring and the same chemical they use to vapourise and atomise medicine in asthma inhalers I could find nothing to cause concern. You have got me worried now what research should I be looking for.

chicken curry no worry

Ok bought one 30 quid with cuban cigar fluid. Bloody orrible tasted of chemical can still taste it now, will be binning it. Yuk.

Ian, that seems a shame. Please don't abandon on first go, I had to work out what I needed. It can take a bit of fiddling but when it all clicks it makes a super alternative to real smoking :)

Ok jules I "might" try a different flavour, menthol maybe ?

I use very slightly tobacco flavour (because I like smoking) but I have another one with a very light menthol that I add a small bit of blueberry or raspberry to. (For when I fancy a change or something sweet).

They can be very overpowering on their own so a mix seems to make the flavours manageable, to me anyway!

I have a really low dose of nicotine and I use some nicotine free liquids too.

Like Nicola said earlier, they stop clothes/car smelling (I can still smell my body cream and fabric conditioner at the end of the day), which is the first noticeable advantage. Then you do just start to feel a bit cleaner inside.

That's my experience anyway, I am a roll up smoker, I don't know if it's the same for everyone. Keep us posted :)

Ok jules I "might" try a different flavour, menthol maybe ?
I gave you the very best on the market....no fiddling no mixing....just saying :wink:

Cherry all the way for me :wink:

I know but in my eagerness to try one I got it from local franchise. The actual thing is ok I think its like jules says its a case of getting the right sort of fluid or whatever you call it, dodnt know whatbthe hell that one I had yesterday had in it but I could still taste it at 10pm and I only had a few goes on it at lunch time, Cuban cigar flavour my arse.

What did i say about not using petrol stations :laugh:

Ha, but it was a proper shop that only sells vape things, I wanted something that was cigar ish but if this stuff is anything to go by you cant, think this stuff has battery acid in it, if you were local to me I would let you have a suck so you know I am not exaggerating :) jeez.

O......M.....G..... moment .....just saying..!

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back