e cigs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrong thread, you need the OMG thread.

Just saying.

Before starting to use e cigarettes I tried to do as much research as possible online and asking my own GP for his opinion. Apart from synthetic nicotine, water, flavouring and the same chemical they use to vapourise and atomise medicine in asthma inhalers I could find nothing to cause concern. You have got me worried now what research should I be looking for.

chicken curry no worry
Just look up nicotine,

One of the hardest addictions to break, 

Its not carcinogenic   (yet)  but its toxicity  is scary....    watch out spilling the stuff on your skin!

its a scary substance....

Mart

Last edited by a moderator:
Before starting to use e cigarettes I tried to do as much research as possible online and asking my own GP for his opinion. Apart from synthetic nicotine, water, flavouring and the same chemical they use to vapourise and atomise medicine in asthma inhalers I could find nothing to cause concern. You have got me worried now what research should I be looking for.

chicken curry no worry

Just look up nicotine,

One of the hardest addictions to break, 

Its not carcinogenic   (yet)  but its toxicity  is scary....    watch out spilling the stuff on your skin!

its a scary substance....

Mart
There really is nothing worse than a reformed smoker :D

chicken curry no worry

Latest posts

Back