favourite track

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Ok here we go this will tell us a lot about each other.

your favourite music track of all time, only one remember none of this but my second would be blah blah its a one answer question ok.

mine to start us off

"ice cream for crow""

by the very very brilliant

captain beefheart (don van vliet)

Ips you know I cannot stop at one of anything!!!!!!!!!so many songs going around in my head. Overload.

To dream the impossible dream. Sung by Elvis.

I am now going to have to lock myself away because otherwise I will break the rules. I am hoping others will put up ones I like so I can like them and in some way I get to choose more than one.:)

Dream a little Dream of me - The Mamas and the Papas

Only one is an unattainable goal           so I'll just go ahead and flaunt the self appointed authority 

Watermelon in Easter Hay by Frank Zappa.  without peer IMO

couple King Crimson tunes are up there too

Memo From Turner will live forever

Highway 61 Revisited by Johnny Winter rules!!!

Darling Nikki by Prince is one of the rockin' tunes of all time!!!

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd.

(and in order not to make Ian any more grumpy, I won't mention my second favourite, The Impossible Dream, by Jack Jones.  Oh, wait...)

You lot are trouble makers.

Rules is rules :)

So, so difficult to choose just one, so I'll just go with the first one that popped into my head.

The Bottle - Gil Scott Heron

Take it easy ... Eagles      and quite a few more from them witchy woman,new kid in town, life in the fast lane     but rules is rules  :laugh:

Latest posts

Back