favourite track

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of those modern beat combos (allegedly) that is popular with the young ladies, or so I hear!!  :sarcastichand:

Not something we need worry about here!  :biggrin:

That's one of those modern beat combos (allegedly) that is popular with the young ladies, or so I hear!!  :sarcastichand:

Not something we need worry about here!  :biggrin:
If they're anything to do with Simon Cowell, I would have erased them from my memory already.

mmmm I smell a rat - all this mentioning of other music is an innocent questioning manner - Ips they are all naughty.

mmmm I smell a rat - all this mentioning of other music is an innocent questioning manner - Ips they are all naughty.
Surely not.  :notme:    :notme:

We are merely trying to eliminate those tracks/artists that are, albeit, very good, in order to arrive at the one track/artist that is our No1.  :angel:   :angel:

That was close. they nearly rumbled us. Carry on  :thumbsup:

Only just seen this.....Too many to choose from..... so...it is idol time.....in order....

Bob Marley, David Bowie, Tina Turner, Stone Roses, Garbage, Otis Reading, Al Green, Big Youth.... ooooh the list goes on (Pink is now off the list and U2 because of their anti hunting stances etc........although they are still a secret pleasure.)

P.s. might have broken the rules by not naming a song....but too many to choose from....

Last edited:
Ooooops.....just read page one.........tin hat going on...!

Only just seen this.....Too many to choose from..... so...it is idol time.....in order.... Bob Marley, David Bowie, Tina Turner, Stone Roses, Garbage, Otis Reading, Al Green, Big Youth.... ooooh the list goes on (Pink is now off the list and U2 because of their anti hunting stances etc........although they are still a secret pleasure.) P.s. might have broken the rules by not naming a song....but too many to choose from....
jeez, rules nic read the rules :)

Latest posts

Back