Form an orderly queue all you Perazzi owners

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Nick you are correct! Mind you it has not stopped me spending a fortune on P guns and DT10 and now a DT11. Even though my old 3800 still shoots better than I do!
ha, I'm resisting the temptation to upgrade....Nearly Px'd my gd 1 MK38 for a gd 5 MK38 but have decided to wait until I am at least B class which could be a few years.....lessons, clays and shells are more important to me at the moment.

How about this £30 for a towel

eBay item number:

:laugh:
:eek: you would want your bleedin' head examined!....I have a couple of those Bar Towels,they'er about the same size as well, they are excellent for the job, ones a Guinness one...the other Heineken, just small enough to put in your bag but big enough to give your gun and your hands a wipe and they are very absorbant. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheaper to get it tattooed on your chest. 1 off payment and lasts as long as you do!!

Also can be covered up when you realise you shoot better with your Miroku/Browning/Beretta/etc.etc (delete as appropriate). :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back