From the Wilds of California

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

Been a while getting to this. Not really sure how much I should bore you with the "me" stuff so so feel free to skip whatever.

Current living in Northern California - NorCal - in the Sacramento area. Been here since mid-90's and would like to make the move to Arizona when the real estate market gets around to cooperating. Quite a few places to shoot around here as luck would have it, ATA and PITA style (dtl sorta) trap prevails of course tho there are skeet fields most places too. Three bunkers but only one is really attended to properly sad to say. A number of clubs, some real clubs and some membership commercial operations. A number of sporting facilities but I don't do that much as they seem to think they are throwing gold targets and I just don't have that kind of money hahaha.

I've been retired for several years now. I managed to assemble the gun selection over the years while I was still working so I don't have to strain the budget now to do that. Mostly Perazzis that I got by the one-gun-per-year method and diligent bargain shopping.

I'm sort of beat up from the accumulation of distant youthful errors and as a result quit shooting competition a number of years ago. I still get in a few hundred targets a week but just for grins.

Looking forward to hanging around here some. Might even make it across the pond again sometime to visit the homeland. Only been forty years or so since I stopped by the last time.

Charlie

Welcome aboard Charlie - enjoy ShootClay - we look forward to your insight from the West Coast - any questions, please let me know...

Hello Charlie,

Nice intro post, we hope to visit California one day soon. :)

Latest posts

Back