Good morning

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick_c

Hello all,

I'm Nick, been shooting shotgun just over 2 years now after many frustrating years shooting air rifles.

Love the sport, and 99% of the people I have met through it have been great, just wish I could afford to get out more often. (all the things i enjoy seem to be expensive)

Looks like a cracking site, so I shall be regularly popping in to see whats new.

Cheer's, Nick.

Welcome aboard Nick - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

I will be shooting at Valley View this Sunday, used to shoot at Flackwell quite a bit but the queues at the stands have been terrible lately.

Welcome to the site!

No doubt out paths will cross at some point at a shoot :)

Enjoy!!

Jon.

Welcome, Flackwell has got a bit like that. Half a dozen in a group sharing a gun is never the quickest :( Aylesbury is a nice shoot and not usually as busy (run by the same guy) at fleet marsden. Hornet is just down the road at long crendon for registered too :)

I have shot at Aylesbury a couple of times when I first started shooting, not been there for a while. Weston wood I have only been to once before, found it a really good ground but at the time the clays were to good for me, would like to think I have improved since then. Hornet is just up the road, and again a great shoot.

Hello Jon, if you are the same Jon from pigeon watch, I may have shot my first ever round of skeet with you at churchills on Wednesday evening last year.

Hi Nick,

Yep, probably me :) think I only shot skeet there once last year and IIRC shot 15 on the first and 23 on the second round....

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back