Gundog food

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have two English springers, once a year there was a local shoot ( Bleasedale ) every year i used to win the dry dog food no mater what position i came! it become i known thing that nobody picked that prize it was for me i am sure the dogs got excited in March every year, mixed it with gravy they loved it Sadly another shoot that has gone.

We're was that dave sounds familiar.

Ps

Bad weather tommorow but bringing doggie for walk to get used to gun fire.

Bleasdale was a small shoot in the hills near Longridge I took Mr Peel a couple of times he never picked up l.o.l.

http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/shooting/shoot-reports/game-shooting-at-bleasdale-lancashire-11788
DTL at OT speeds from a trap house at a 15 degree list. peg one ten feet higher than peg 5 on boggy ground. (The sort of reedy ground you normally find snipe)

Button released from a sheep trailer by a deaf Farmer.

It was bloody great fun and a shame to hear its stopped being run..

Why did it stop?

DTL at OT speeds from a trap house at a 15 degree list. peg one ten feet higher than peg 5 on boggy ground. (The sort of reedy ground you normally find snipe)

Button released from a sheep trailer by a deaf Farmer.

It was bloody great fun and a shame to hear its stopped being run..

Why did it stop?
It stopped because the people that set it up took 2 days to set it up ! they where farmers ! ( nice lads ) and 1 day after to clean up as its a pheasant shoot, they never got paid a penny and nobody new came into help so they said sod it ! it used to make about £1500 on the day for the local village hall ............the last 2 years of the shoot i set up and run the dtl 

Paul120 stop moaning about my targets L.O.L.

and the deaf guy did not button all the time only when you shot it

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul120 stop moaning about my targets L.O.L.

and the deaf guy did not button all the time only when you shot it
I think you got me wrong.. I wasn't being sarcastic. I really enjoyed it and if it was still running go at the first chance.

We need more of these sort of shoots.

Me Mrs ips and doggie got very wet this morning had walk along embankment she pricked her ears up but didn't seem to bothered.

Ok more specific question

What is considered to be a good quality tinned wet food ?

Latest posts

Back