Hello All from newbie Eye Candy Loader Rebecca

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EyeCandyLoaders

Would like to introduce myself more formally!

My name is Rebecca and I run a company called Eye Candy Loaders. We have been running for 2 years now with a few clients however we are now ready to expand our service to the whole of the UK. As a keen enthusiast for outdoor sports I found a gap in the market for hospitality at shooting events so the Loaders were born! I also run Eye Candy Caddies which is a golf caddy service!

Eye Candy Loaders make your shoot day stylish!

With an Eye Candy Loader by your side, other shooters will be green with envy, but our beautifully presented team of girls, in their attractive uniforms, are so much more than just a pretty face.

Each Eye Candy Loader has successfully completed our professional shooting training programme which is managed by a qualified shooting instructor and includes an understanding of the tradition that is associated with shooting. Some of our loaders even regularly participate at shoots themselves.

Our beautiful Eye Candy Loaders will give you, your colleagues, and your customers a stylish shooting day to remember.

Website - www.eyecandyloader.com

Follow us on Twitter - @EyeCandyLoaders

Like us on Facebook - The Eye Candy Loaders

I welcome any questions or feedback so please feel free to drop me a message!

Looking forward to reading your posts!

Rebecca

post-1049-0-33642700-1348666157.jpg

post-1049-0-60830600-1348666184.jpg

post-1049-0-02235800-1348666235.jpg

Attachments

• ECL_Press_photo_1.jpg
    ECL_Press_photo_1.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ECL_Press_Photo_2.jpg
    ECL_Press_Photo_2.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ECL_Press_Photo_3.jpg
    ECL_Press_Photo_3.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 0
Welcome!

(Not a sexist remark in sight......but Tobi will be along soon!)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rebecca,

Congrats on spotting a gap in the market and carving a niche for yourself! Very entrepreneurial
:)

Looks like a great idea - may you go from strength to strength. Look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,

Bren.

So tell me where would the hired loader stand on a Trap or Skeet layout ?

And once this spot has been found what use would they be ?

Pish

Clever, I think there is sooooooo much more self-control being demonstrated by sooooooo many people!

But it is a good idea, and the old farts will no doubt enjoy their days shooting so much more - I know I would! :wub:

So tell me where would the hired loader stand on a Trap or Skeet layout ?

And once this spot has been found what use would they be ?

Pish
Do they need to be standing? ;)

and do i really need to tell you once the spot has been found, what to do with it...sorry...i....just..couldnt...resist....

coat ....gone!! :oops: :)

Do they need to be standing? ;)

and do i really need to tell you once the spot has been found, what to do with it...sorry...i....just..couldnt...resist....

coat ....gone!! :oops: :)
Harley, for Gods sake, grow up. These girls are there to make sure that our loads get inserted into both apertures nicely. How you can snigger at that is beyond me. Behave!

Latest posts

Back