Hello from Arborfield nr Wokingham, Berkshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1Fanatic

I've been shooting clays on and off since I was a kid but not regularly enough for my liking. Hoping to change that since a new neighbour moved in and who shoots a lot.

Went to AC Sporting Targets in West London last sat which was good fun and good setup there. My shooting group also shoot at Mainstone Hill nr Bisley but I have yet to attend.

Happy Valley in Grazeley is my local shoot.

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon, Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy you visits but most importantly ENJOY the sport  :biggrin:

Haha deffo long time no see Andy! How are Hazel & Chris? Whereabouts are you guys shooting these days and still doing any air rifles?

Simon
Hazel and Chris are fine, haven't shoot any of the local grounds for a few years mainly CPSA registered grounds, have been to Bisley a few times, just recently, on a Saturday to shoot DTL.

Not used the air rifles for a good a while now, should realy go down the club but I know most of the old memebrs are no longer there, with the exception of Bob of course.

Hazel and Chris are fine, haven't shoot any of the local grounds for a few years mainly CPSA registered grounds, have been to Bisley a few times, just recently, on a Saturday to shoot DTL.

Not used the air rifles for a good a while now, should realy go down the club but I know most of the old memebrs are no longer there, with the exception of Bob of course.
Glad to hear it. Yeah my MK3 hasn't been used in quite a few years now. In fact my air tank test date expired so needs a retest.

Didn’t do any shooting at all last year really as got married so not much spare time.

I haven’t shot DTL for a long long time. I need to take a trip to Bisley as always thought it was pricey but checked last week and only £7 for a round of skeet/DTL for a non member.

We should hook up for a round!

Simon

Latest posts

Back