Hello from Essex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Hi everyone I am Ray from essex and since English Skeet Club were removed from Dartford shooting

ground now run all the major Competition & weekend skeet bookings at the Dartford Gun Club.

I mainly concentrate on skeet shooting and enter most Competitions around the country, from time to time

I do dabble in Sporting as well, but mainly skeet & NSSA Skeet.

I personally prefer to shoot skeet doubles when I can and the 20 gauge in NSSA shoots.

If any of you haven't shot at Dartford come down and have a shoot with us we won't bite.

We have a couple of major shoots coming up in the next couple of month's and I will update

you all when dates have been finalised !!! :rolleyes:

Welcome Ray

Fantastic news that Dartford is now a Premier Plus Ground it always was a good place to shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's plenty more to come, Car Park near the skeet ranges being extended, a new skeet field just been put in

up by the Clubhouse, so as shooters can practice before heading down to the Competition ranges.

Floodlights are being sorted out for new skeet range as well so we can have night time shooting and for the shootoffs

in Winter when it gets dark early !!! :cool:

Welcome Ray , sounds like your doing a good job with Dartford, might have to pay a vist some time :)

Welcome aboard - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Latest posts

Back