Hello from the Costa del Solent

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Bb

Hi all, I'm Chris. Been shooting 3 years now and am approaching average! Always interested in somewhere to shoot/meet up in southern Hampshire or even further afield if a good venue.

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Hi Chris!I'm on the Isle of Wight, just let me know if you fancy a shoot over here and I'll pick you up from the ferry. Save a few pennies if you come as a foot passenger, tho not sure what the procedure is with carrying a gun on the ferry.... if you're interested I'll find out! The club website is:http://www.isleofwightgunclub.co.uk/ /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Welcome aboard Chris - hope you enjoy your stay at ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

Well hello there from Staffordshire./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gifWelcome to the site.

Back