Hello from West Yorkshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glb868

Hi all, my name is Gary, 26 w-yorks. Just sending off for my cert and in the process of booking my first clay lesson for the back end of this month.

Cant wait to get stuck in!

Gary

I have just booked my first less on at Park Lodge (E-yorks) as it looked the best place for a lesson, if a little pricey. I know of a few other shoots local but seem to be 10-12 sundays, which is no good really. 

Also, I see you are a fellow publican! Congratulations on winning pub of the season :)

I have just booked my first less on at Park Lodge (E-yorks) as it looked the best place for a lesson, if a little pricey. I know of a few other shoots local but seem to be 10-12 sundays, which is no good really. 

Also, I see you are a fellow publican! Congratulations on winning pub of the season :)
Thanks mate.  Very proud of that one :wink:

As for the shooting, grab it where you can.  As can be seen in one of my other threads (To choke or not to choke), the consensus from everyone is the more the better!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I get what your saying but I think I'd rather travel 40min to somewhere and shoot for a good few hours rather than 25/30 min for 2 hours.  

Also seen a place called 'The Boar' over at Glossop that looked good too. Any other reccomendations around this way?

Latest posts

Back