Hello from Wolverine, Michigan!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolverine1

Hello, my name is Pat. It's cold and snowy here in Michigan. We haven't been able to shoot much lately because the snow is too deep. My sons and I can't wait for a thaw so we can get out to our favorite sporting clays club. I usually shoot with my sons, McGuire 10 and Brendan 8. Brendan shoots a Rossi single 20 ga. and Mac shoots a Citori Lightning with a cut down stock. I switch between my 687 field gun with 28" barrels and my K-80 with 30" barrels. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Hello Pat and welcome,

This is the place to be for clay shooting over here. :)   We've had a bit of snow too lately and it's bitterly cold right now !

Hi and welcome to the Site.

Wow eight only two years to go for my lad!!!

I was thinking twelve to start him off.

Hi Pat, McGuire and Brendan, Welcome to the forum enjoy your visits.

I hope the weather lets you back at the clays soon. We have a bit of snow this morning but my wife and I are off for 100 sporting :)

Welcome Pat, enjoy the forum if not the weather :smile:

Sent from my Desire HD using tapatalk 2

Hi Pat, McGuire and Brendan Welcome to the foruem and Good Shooting.

I used to have an Uncle who lived on Lake Orion, Michigan, sadly no longer with us and I always wanted to go and was never allowed as a child.

Always sounded a great place to live.

Welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay - always like to hear about the clay shooting scene in the US.

@RobertBeard Hello Robert, I have several good friends who live in Lake Orion. It is a nice small town about 40 miles North of Detroit.

My favorite uncle, who is also no longer with us, lived there for years. He built a home there after he was discharged from the US Army Air Corps after WWII. He was a P47 fighter pilot. His name was James "Mickey" McGuire. 

@RobertBeard Hello Robert, I have several good friends who live in Lake Orion. It is a nice small town about 40 miles North of Detroit.

My favorite uncle, who is also no longer with us, lived there for years. He built a home there after he was discharged from the US Army Air Corps after WWII. He was a P47 fighter pilot. His name was James "Mickey" McGuire. 
My Uncle Ken Thomas married an American girl called Doris over in the UK during the war and they settled in America afterwards and he became a real estate agent or realtor I think you call them.

Latest posts

Back