Hello from Yorkshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulkw

Hi there - quick intro.I'm 50-something, based in Yorkshire, right on the edge of the Dales.Did plenty of shooting in my Army days, plus a few game shoots over the years. Fancied trying clay, before I get too old for it and have booked lessons at Coniston, with Nigel.Will update you all when we see how those go! Bye for now.

Welcome aboard Paul - nice to have you here. Any questions, let us know - pretty friendly bunch!

Thanks for all the welcomes, gents.Now into the swing of it - managed several lessons with Nigel over the last month or so and now have my CPSA Diploma and just completed Stage 3.  Hopefully by the time I get back to the UK for Christmas, my shotgun cert will have been approved! (Had the home visit and that all went well)Just a word of thanks and commendation to Nigel Hirst and Coniston Shooting Ground, too - I can highly recommend both!  Great facilities at Coniston and Nigel is a first-class, patient Instructor, with a great sense of humour!

Feel free to give us a full review of Coniston in the shoot review section... I can cross post to main site as well.

Maxum said:

Well hello there from Staffordshire.
shootclay admin said:
Feel free to give us a full review of Coniston in the shoot review section... I can cross post to main site as well.
Hello Maxum & Jon - and thanks.Will do, Admin. I'll draft something whilst I'm away over the next couple of weeks.

Back