Hello to all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob_P

It looks quite good in here, so time for an introduction. After a long break of 20 years, have got back into clay shooting. Been shooting again for about two years, and loving it. Fortunately, my new wife (of three weeks) also loves it, so we tend to shoot a lot  as a couple.Our main discipline is skeet, usually Bisley and Dartford, and we are often in the company of JonSkeet. Do a little sporting, and very rarely olympic skeet and trap. Just today, come back from my first ever attempt at FITASC at South Down. What a hoot that was....score was rubbish but thoroughly enjoyed it, and will definiteley be doing it again. Live on the Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire borders, so would be up for any reasonably local meet ups. That'll do for now, all the best - Bob & Wendy

Excellent stuff - welcome aboard - hope everything works for you, if not - please give me a shout.Meet-Ups section has a couple of things going on soon Oct 9th at Wylye Valley, then end of October at Owls Lodge - and there's rumour of a Skeet Meet sometime after I get back from hols - I'd love to try it.

Latest posts

Back